Thursday, December 05, 2013

Post-Production Fundraiser for Julia to finish your FAVORITE forthcoming Black Feminist Films


When We Free: By Every Means Media from J. Roxanne on Vimeo.

Spirit leaping from the screen... Healing bouncing around the room...
That is what is happening when we screen footage from the Mobile Homecoming. The Mobile Homecoming Film and Online Series along with the documentary about an affirming and inclusive Ifa Spiritual Community are coming along sooo well. They have already changed my life and I want them to change yours. After struggling for over a year I understand that the missing link is you. I need community support to get these projects done. I want community to support my shift from living un-sustainably as I get it done SLOW to living sustainably as I increase productivity and accountability.
This fundraiser is to support the liberation work of Julia Roxanne Wallace/Sangodare Akinwale using multimedia and art as a tool to connect to legacy. Collaborating with Sista Docta Alexis Pauline Gumbs, we facilitate transformation and the transfer of legacy through the Mobile Homecoming (MbHc), black feminist film school (bffs) and Queer Renaissance.

No comments: